Monday, April 09, 2007

NetSquared Innovation Award Vote

CT EarthNet has been nominated for a NetSquared Innovation Award and your vote can help provide a powerful network resource to community environmental groups around our state.

CT EarthNet is proposed as a dynamic portal for connecting community-based environmental organizations in Connecticut.

The NetSquared Project is seeking projects that utilize the technologies, tools and communities of the web to create societal impact in a sustainable fashion. Winning proposals will be chosen this week based on the vote being held at its web site.

To vote, click here. You must register, which is free and quick, and vote for a minimum 5 projects. Guidelines are on this page. Voting closes Friday!

To view the CT EarthNet proposal click here.

NetSquared Project hosts include Cisco, Symantec, Yahoo, Microsoft and bright, exactly the sorts of organizations that can help us build a robust and vital environmental network for Connecticut.

Please forward this blog post to all those you feel might be interested in CT EarthNet and the NetSquared Project.

Vote for my Project on NetSquared

4 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Larry said...

I'm not sure what this is all about but I put this blog on my blogroll.
I hope you post often as your posts are great!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Scoplaw said...

What a great idea!

I'm a 3L at Georgetown where I've been studying primarially environmental and criminal law.

I've sent your proposal around to the environmental folks here, and I very much hope you secure enough funding to realize your vision of reaching out to and unifying small community-based environmental groups.

Best of luck,

RJ McCaffery

PS - Please blog more often. As a displaced Nutmegger, I miss my state and very much enjoy your posts.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Larry said...

Looks like my hotmail didn't work.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Freddie Sirmans said...

Just browsing, very interesting

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home